Sunday, February 12, 2012

Arrow in the knee

I used to be longing for holidays… and then…

In concerns of scholarship and university applications, my work and travel programme plan took an arrow in the knee. Now I’m left at home with the prospect of a 7 months unemployment. Lol.

Of course, I won’t let that happen so I’ve been hunting around for my ideal job for this holiday period – a tuition teacher. So far, two types of scenarios surfaced : One, the tuition centre is pack-full of teachers and students that the wannabe teacher simply just cannot fit in. Two, the tuition centre is so desolated, there were no requests of Maths or Physics tuition received from students.

One of the main reasons I wanted to be a tuition teacher is that its flexible hours allows for me to somehow still enjoy my holidays without rotting away, make myself free for some astronomy and Stargazer activities. This, a full-time job cannot do. But yeah, if tuition teacher is really not for me… I shall take up any job. Or better, go to Penang and get a job while learning telescope making and running around with those astronomy fellers.

Hope that the holidays turned out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment