Friday, December 30, 2011

The second last night of 2011

Bohemian Rhapsody - A gift for humanity, for 2011 and for you.

Feeling like doing some reflections over the year…. but exams are looming, and my reflections are all over the floor (or blog) already =) Just thinking that many things had happened over this year, many first experiences that the Kee Onn just one year back in 2010 doesn’t even dare to imagine. Astronomy has gave me a life and took away my life. And thanks to MCKL’s 2 semesters, I feel like I’ve been through 2 years instead of 1. Weird huh. This year is also different as there is someone beside me to share my joys, happy and sad times, looking out for each other, as she made my days full with hope and energy. Oops. Yeah, she is none other than the awesome Joy :)

But still, anyway the wind blows….

No comments:

Post a Comment