Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lenz’s Law

You might be familiar with the electromagnetic maxim “The current induced in a solenoid moves in such a direction that it opposes the motion that caused it”.

Now take it a step further, “Anything you do, there is something that opposes it”. And there you have the truth of the universe.

MCKL is (in)famous for its holiday-exam combination, there never was an exam followed by a holiday. Instead we have holiday then exams, or holiday and exams all mixed up together, like this time where both holiday and exams starts next week. Unfortunately, I entered the wrong mode as soon as classes ended on 12.30p.m. on Friday.

FRIDAY 13/5/2011 NEUROLOG
1230 HRS
- MODE SELECTION : HOLIDAY/STUDY
- SELECTED MODE : HOLIDAY
-ARE U SURE? : Y/N
-SELECTED HOLIDAY MODE...
1530 HRS
-MODE SELECTION : ACCESS DENIED
-MODE SELECTION : ACCESS DENIED
-MODE SELECTION..
-BRAIN IS BANNED FROM LOCALHOST CHRONO FONG.

Yeah, when I should be quietly doing my SAT book, A-levels exam or whatever, right at this moment I’m smashing away at the keyboard writing a blog post for readers that doesn’t include my examiners and paper-markers. Well, I can think of this as essay practice but with this kind of writing I don’t even dare to imagine my Writing score.

Here is another example of a pre-study syndrome that affects me a lot :-

Especially that cleaning part.

Actually, I dunno whether it applies for you, but the same thing also happens to me in gaming. When it’s the start of the holidays I don’t bother to play a new game, which I bought during exams and took sneak peeks on it in between cramming for exams. I’ll just laze around, watch TV or do anything else but touch my game then. Only until the last few days until school starts then I’ll try the game out, get hooked and spent the last few days not resting and starts the new term half past dead.

So, how about you? :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment