Thursday, May 12, 2011

七里香

… is the name of a song by Jay Chou that was very much popular in my school days. Uh, most of his songs were popular too, and that was the era of the Taiwanese occupation on young chinese malaysians. Sekarang sudah jadi Korea pulak.

Stumbled across this song last weekend. Like flipping through old books, this song suddenly have quite some meaning to it that now I can’t erase it out of my head. Call it 5 years too late, but if this can hold the testament of time then it must really have some value to it, that’s how I think things are.

Haruki Murakami, my newest escapade author. Kafka on the Shore is still in my bookshelf, recently I finished another book called “Hard-boiled wonderland and the end of the world”. I don’t want to spill the beans, but it is real good too! If you are interested in something alternative do read this.

not the real cover but a DeviantArt creation, i think this would look good too!

The long awaited rain casts a cool feeling into everyone, to much relief of my stuffy nose and sore throats. Sit back and relax to this titular song, and reminiscice the days when it was hazy in May (2005 mega haze in Malaysia)

No comments:

Post a Comment