Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Raison d’etre

The tune that I’m addicted to lately – “Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari” by supercell which is also Bakemonogatari’s ending theme. Actually it played a very important role in shaping my life as of now – as the precursor of the idea of setting up the Stargazer Society in school.

Thanks to the song, now I eat, drink, sleep and think astronomy.

Not forgetting to mention the all-important night of the Geminids meteor shower, and of course a million thanks to the co-organizer Tan Simpson. As I lie down and blanket myself with the sky full of stars, the familiar patterns shone strikingly above, and as the sky goes chock-full of meteors at around 4a.m., I fell in love again.

And of course, the members of the MCKL Stargazer Society  for now, who had shown their solidarity for the skies last Saturday and on every meeting. Now, my free times are spent on devising new programs for every club meeting, all in the name of spreading the astronomy virus :D I’ve been looking forward to every Thursday now, even though it’s a full day of class because once I step in Room 1.9, it’s like I’m recharged and good to go ahead with full throttle.

It’s so ironic, haha…. to think that the thing that adds colour into my life is pitch black with small bright lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment