Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Holiday Homework

Once I thought it was extinct from my life, for good. However, sometimes things just don’t go as expected. How would’ve I know that since 6 years ago where holiday homework is erased, I will witness its rebirth again in A-Levels! Almost a whole chapter of Maths, complete with the disaster of the ‘Review Exercises’ with easily 140 questions to do! Luckily other subjects weren’t that cruel… I think I weren’t even this hardworking in primary school!

By the way if you’re wondering where my original background and the music box has gone, apparently the hosting server has some problems. This is temporary, but actually I find it quite nice. Sometimes life’s like that too, you need to face a problem before you stumble on a gem of a solution :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment