Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chrono13 Dancing Maths

And this shall be my new title for this blog… On second thought, no.

But this is so true – I’m seeing maths everywhere now, especially this few weeks leading to trials where our Ms Lim will give us past years to do everyday for C1 C2 C3 C4 M1. Coupled with the FP1 starting today, it’s like half my day as of now is spent doing maths.

Real story. While I was napping just now, I dreamt of the complex number concept just learned today, and all of a sudden I started to measure everything around me in a + bi, travelling through a transition phase from reality to imaginary world (thanks to Stephen Hawking’s books,i suppose)  I can raise some more examples – when I wake up in the morning I look at the alarm clock reading 6:05 ( hour hand on 6, minute hand on 1) then I will resolve the two hands to find the resultant hand which shows +-3:00 a.m. and I will fall back to sleep. Other times I’ll just simply differentiate the time as in f(x)=6X+5 to f’(x) – 6 (6 a.m.) and fall back to sleep.  

Hmm… I wonder if I’m a real or complex being? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment