Sunday, August 15, 2010

Welcome home

My neighbours’ two dogs are always sobbing recently, especially at midnight. Upon thinking I realised that yeah, the family’s grandma has passed away when I was on break from National Service on May with my Sandakan friend. And what’s more is that it’s the Hungry Ghost month in the Chinese calendar when it is said that the Gates of Hell opens for the spirits and stuff to take a holiday back on Earth~~~
So is it that she has came back to visit? And how about their family’s feeling where they miss her but didn’t dare to come out and see her? I wonder…@_@

2 comments:

  1. So, you believe in ghost festival? LOL, btw, Charmain here =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. im just like what the people usually say - not believing and trying not to mention it too much :)

    ReplyDelete