Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stories of summer

Summer in Japan is known to have ghost stories included in their ‘to-do’ list, e.g. A Hundred Tales of Horror etc. This summer 2010 quite a few of summer scary anime made its way onto broadcast : -
Untitled

This season I’m keeping my eyes and hard drive space for Highschool of the Dead, Shi-ki, Nurarihiyon no Mago and maybe try out Amagami SS (to balance the dosage of excessive horror ^_^) I missed out and haven’t watched Kuroshitsuji 1st season so I decided to lump 2nd season together and watch the show when I’m free.
This year was quite slow on anime, but commencing the end of Spring with Durarara! and Arakawa under the Bridge reaching their finales respectively I must say they are an epic too and a must-watch for anime fans! Especially Shinbo Akiyuki’s works which I watched recently including Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Bakemonogatari represented how anime can be done without relying on the conventional animation styles.
Last but not least, the monthly episode Katanagatari is running well : ) And it’s my first anime post! I wondered why hadn’t I did this sooner~
Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment