Monday, June 28, 2010

Starting a new chapter



This Thursday, a new chapter in life - college life.

Actually it was only just Pre-U in A-levels, but as we say a good start is success half gained (好的开始是成功的一半). Of course I'll strive for the best and do well in my A-Levels, while aiming to go to top universities worldwide!

My future college (4 days more to go) is Methodist College Kuala Lumpur at Brickfields, KL. I took a merit scholarship which entitles me to 50% discout for tuition fees, but to keep this I need to maintain a GPA of 2.7, another reason to have myself do well in A-Levels. And after this I will be a frequent KTM and KL Monorail traveller soon, with the Monorail station near to the college and the Serdang KTM near my place. I guess I will get to know the ways around KL more like I got to know Kajang in my secondary school life.

Looking forward to Thursday! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment