Sunday, April 4, 2010

8 days crossed

Am swiftly back home after my National Service… for 3 days only. Got to sit my piano exam!
These 8 days are one of my most boring and most hectic days of this year. Or maybe, everyday is boring and hectic. Wake up 5 o’clock, wash clothes and shower before go exercise. After that go kindergarten take class – it’s really like a kindergarten, if don’t believe ask those who went NS before. As for afternoon it’s not quite fixed yet. One day got 6 meals, waste time and waste energy (to walk to the canteen). Usual sleep after roll-call is around 12 to 1 am, as there will sure be some people missing at roll-call.
Every morning the toilet sure no water, all finished by them people. I try to outwit them by waking up at 4.30 but sometimes I fall back asleep. The food here is the worst I’ve ever tasted - stone rice, stone fish, and every drink is extremely sweetened. And it’s rigorous discipline there, of course it is expected but still I’m not quite into that. And what do you know… we are KEM TAK BOTAK! I still have my cabbage of hair as of now.
Luckily I got a circle of friends including fellows of different races hailing from Sabah, Sarawak, Johor, Negeri Sembilan. They’re friendly and fun to be with, our group somehow being the outcast from the ‘mainstream group’ dominated by them. Even in activities we are ignored, but well we let them be-lah. Some share interests with me, and we bang the tables of the canteen like how we did on our pianos. Living together is really like no other, we see they every move (and they mine too) so we became good friends fast. If it was not because of them, I would jump the flying fox and slide out of the camp immediately.
Don’t want to reveal my camp, after I got sued for defamation… But you can check it out – It’s in some earlier post and just compare the tone of excitement I had then with the foul mood of disappointment I have now. 
Ps : Sorry no pictures to share because I brought a simpler phone to use there ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment