Sunday, March 21, 2010

Whirlwind ~新しいの風~

My mum remarked one night – you are going through a whirlwind of new things now…
And how true that is! From the moment I finished my SPM, then comes learning to drive, start working for the 1st time; and then follows taking the results, driving on the road, exploring higher education… until after National Service when I have finally chosen a course and college and settled down.
About education… At the moment something alternative comes to mind – the American Degree Transfer Programme, a 4 year programme that takes me straight from SPM to degree. It’s more expensive, and actually most haven’t heard about it, going ‘What?’ when I told them about ADTP. A-Levels is only just Pre-U, and I think if there’s a fast route available, why not? Like the Chinese always say, ‘行得快, 好世界’(lit. meaning walk quickly to have a great world… Don’t ask me what it really means = =)
Everyday’s a new experience, a new perspective, a new adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment