Tuesday, January 5, 2010

3rd person’s point of view

I listened to my sister and brother complaining about school, homework, teachers, generally their school life which is progressing into its second day only – while I, for the first time, have graduated and is completely disassociated from school.

From a third person’s point of view, their rants are quite amusing, reminiscent of my old school life (a few months only). They complained of homework, meticulous teachers, early wake-up time, etc. etc… Never before in the past can I imagine myself hearing these and become mesmerised. In the past, I will unanimously agree with them and relay some complaints of my own. But this doesn’t mean I regretted graduating, as my homework-free, tuition-free, school-free life now is quite enjoyable and relaxing. After 11 years of schooling, it’s time for a break and to gain fresh experiences.

Well, I’ve enrolled in a different kind of school as of now – driving school, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment