Thursday, December 31, 2009

The 2010 Manifesto

“A manifesto is a public declaration of principles and intentions”, so wiki says. The normal word to use is ‘resolution’ but this word doesn’t exert any power or oomph as ‘manifesto’ does, and is best left to define screen width and breadth e.g.1152x864.

Long story cut short, here is my manifesto for the new decade :-

1. Graduate Pre-U, preferably A-levels. Estimated time of completion : 2 years (until Jan 2012). My preferred choice of pre-university course.

2. Learn German. Estimated time of completion : 2 years (until Jan 2012). Thinking ahead, this is a stepping stone in case I intend to further my studies in Germany.

3. Buff up. ETC : 6 months (due June 2010). This is certain since I have my National Service for 3 months.

4. Pick up Guitar. Long Term Goal. Intended to do this for long, now is familiar with basic chords but not too fluent yet.

5. Doctorate in the field of Physics. Long, long, long, long term goal. But I know I will get there someday.

And this concludes my manifesto. Look out for me in the future!

1 comment:

  1. How come you're still not buff wan? Hehehehe. Just joking! See I'm motivating ya. :D

    ReplyDelete