Monday, November 2, 2009

One Man Show

Throughout these years, I realise that a lot, if not all of my projects and tasks are done on a one-man power. Being the secretary (more like pengerusi + secretary + office boy) of the Computer Club, editor of my arsenal of DIY publications, even my post as the class monitor.

A one-man show is always inefficient, but what can I say – in most of the situation there is no helping hand, and my dictator complex who wants control on everything doesn’t help at all. Sometimes everything piles up and leave me breathless, especially when dealing with ungrateful clients, co-workers and with the deadline looming above. Humans are selfish creatures, and me with the only big heart cannot make much difference.

So? Someone help me with the class trip already!

No comments:

Post a Comment