Monday, October 26, 2009

If The World Was Bigger

If the world was bigger,
I’d be an adventurer,
Exploring the unknowns,
Discovering the undiscovered…

I would trek far and wide,
To the barren land of the North,
I would hop on a sailing ship,
Across the sea to another world.

If the world was bigger,
and much of it unknown,
I’ll brave the horizons,
and create history out of me.

I would bring home much exotics,
Stories of places I’ve been,
I would miss home and be lonely,
But this would be the best thing I did.

Sleeping under the starry skies,
Travelling on dizzying heights,
Plying the road on my cart,
Under the eternal twilights.

But alas, there were airplanes,
Cars and trains, and others alike,
And outer space is much too wide,
Before reaching a star, I’ll be long dead

In spite of it all, I still want to travel,
To different places, to different cultures,
I’ll strive for it, whatever it takes,
So JPA, spare me a place^^

If the world was bigger,
I would be an adventurer,
Plying the road on my faithful cart,
Under the eternal twilights.

No comments:

Post a Comment