Friday, September 11, 2009

Random Rants


Insomnia rules the darkness, snores rule the day. Between dreams and reality, what do I choose? Sleep.

Trial exams has long since started. Currently, everything's just fine, one or two occasional hard questions but otherwise, it is quite a breeze. Add Maths which was once my enemy is now my ally, so the saying goes "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em". I can't write to the Kementerian to cancel off this subject, so I might as well buff up, join in and be part of the sin, cos and tan.

In a few mmore months my secondary school life comes to a full stop, adn thus begins my journey into society, freedom and responsibility. A-levels is my way to go, but with a whole field of probabilities lying in front, who knows what'll I choose when the time comes? Before that, life was just a straight line, follow the road and you'll stay on course. It's a totally different thing.

I should be jotting in more of the memories of this year for reference in the future, but my life's still parallel and constant to this time. Schools are still on, no revolutionaries or secret agents have come over to recruit me, and Ma hasn't won the 6/52 yet.

Apples still fall off trees, the sun still rises in the east. All's right with the world - have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment