Friday, August 14, 2009

Countdown to the Big S

The gears have started cranking, going 99, 98, 97, 96, 95...Countdown to the Big S, the SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia) or Malaysian Education Certificate.

Along with the gears in motion, it reminded me that my days in secondary are very much numbered. 5 years ago, I was then just a small boy, not in the slight bit matured when I stepped into Class 1G, facing a new chapter in my life... And in the blink of an eye, this chapter is coming to a conclusion too.

Over the years, I had made a lot of new friends, gain many experiences, learnt lessons....Well, I'll leave this to my graduation post ^^ Just reminding us all that time flies and you should appreciate and make full use of it now, especially the Fifth-formers this year who model tests and reference books are waiting to be dusted and read.

I'd bettter get dusting, too!

P/S : Look for a widget of a countdown at the sidebar, and remind me to study if you see me online too long on Messenger!

No comments:

Post a Comment