Friday, July 4, 2008

Happiness

Happiness is
Waking up a little later, because
I knew that I had more sleep

Happiness is
Feeling hot water on my skin, because
I knew that our bills are paid

Happiness is
Walking under cold white lights into 4E, because
I knew that another great day lies ahead

Happiness is
Playing, chatting, fighting and joking with friends, because
I knew that I will never walk alone

Happiness is
Exchanging smiles with my ex-classmates, because
I knew that out friendship has never faded

Happiness is
Chasing the RapidKL bus home, because
I knew that my stamina is still in my veins

Happiness is
Being able to live another day, because
I knew hat more good things are coming
To me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I see that you are very happy and joyful today and I wish all your dreams and wishes linking to happiness stay forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happiness the way to go

    ReplyDelete